If you’re going to be at the 2014 WQA Aquatech USA convention and would like to get continuing education credit for the accredited sessions, you will need to follow the procedures below.
Write down the 6-letter code given at the end of each accredited session.
- Go to www.wqa.org/education, “Continuing Education Credit Forms – 2014 WQA Aquatech USA”
- Click on the link for the appropriate day/time/track
- In the online form, fill in name, company name, show badge #
- Find the session for which you are seeking credit
- Enter the session code
- Rate the session (optional)
If you have colleagues who will be getting certified at convention, please remind them to follow this procedure as well. If they pass the certification exams, they can earn continuing education credits for the sessions they attended.
Tanya Lubner, PhD
Director of Education & Professional Certification