…to stimulate the emerging rainwater-harvesting industry through legislation or executive order, creating new jobs in design, installation, education, R&D, sales, plumbing, landscaping, roofing, monitoring and maintenance, which could propel the U.S. to international leadership, with compounding fiscal benefits.
The many justifications include:
- Worldwide demand for clean water exceeds supply.
- Rainwater can help fill the gap and reduce stormwater pollution.
- One inch of rain is over 600 gallons per 1,000 sq. ft. of roof.
- Rainwater is a valuable resource that reduces demand on water infrastructure.
- A new national standard, ARCSA/ASPE/ANSI 63 details safe design & installation.
- Treated rainwater can easily surpass EPA standards.
www.arcsa.org | 501(c)3
For more information, please contact Heather Kinkade, ARCSA Executive Director, at 512.617.6528or email@example.com.